The technology of multi fuel furnaces is catching on. Spring is the perfect time to change out your home heating system.
- Wood pellet furnaces and multi fuel furnaces can save many homeowners 40-60% on their heating costs.
- Heating oil and propane have been experiencing inflationary trends. (13+ years of 9.2% and higher inflation)
- Homeowners will enjoy the same or better level of comfort from a pellet or multi fuel heating system as they do from their traditional heat source.
- Some estimates show an investment in a pellet furnace can provide a return on investment (ROI) as high as 49% per year over 15 years.
- Wood pellets and multi fuel options are readily available and can be delivered to your home.
- Pellet furnace technology is proven with over a million successful installations.
- Wood pellet fuel is not as bulky, burns cleaner, and is much more convenient than firewood.
- Wood pellets and other renewable energy help sustain the regional economy where you live.
- Wood pellets improve the energy security of the region where you live.
- Wood pellet prices are not impacted by world markets, the inflationary effects of a weakening dollar and the growing demand for energy abroad.
- Rebates and grants can bring installed costs down.
- Fuel cost savings can amount to tens of thousands of dollars, which can be saved, or spent in better ways.
For more information on multi fuel furnaces, contact St. Croix Stoves.